Wednesday, November 19, 2008

missing

Been lazy to blog lately...

Things hasn't been good these days for both work & life & myself...

Always feel that there's something missing out there...

Shopping Therapy doesn't bring joy like before...

Pampering myself doesn't bring back my smile like it used to be...

Yesterday, I even stay home to enjoy the joy of channel switching till 12+am...

I wonder why "moodiness" kept lingering around me....


This morning i wake up remembering that last nite i was waken by people quarelling loudly @3am scolding !@#$% & not forgetting i dreamt of him after so long...

And coincidencely, this morning i saw him in the record viewing my profile...


I wonder why out from no where he came into my dream...

Even though its only a short one but every details seems so real...

But i guess my reaction in the dream should be my actual behaviour bah...


hope that the rain will make me feel cos i love the smell of rain...


No comments: