Monday, January 19, 2009

is CNY ard the corner??

is it just me or am i the odd one to NOT feel the Chinese New Year mood??

I strongly dun feel the CNY mood ley... I tink tis year's CNY is super quiet... Maybe its the economy bah... Somemore chu 3 most people will start work liao... Just chatted with Ade & got to know that she start work on chu 2 liao... OMG.. Pity her!!
Anyway, i tink most people are busy tis week preparing CNY rite.... Just like me, busy cleaning up the house, buy new stuffs, buy new clothes etc etc...

Talking abt cleaning up house, I'm super duper hot lor... Mummy scolded me yest saying that i din help out... WTH!! Since last 2 weeks, I've been staying at home cleaning the living room, didi's room & toilet bit & bit while both dad & mum are watching tv... [i clean till all my nails are broken & hav no choice but to cut it short... sigh~]
For my room i only start on saturday cos i was too busy cleaning other places!! And she accuse me tat i din help... So sad! I wonder y she always dun appreciate what i've done.... I really dunno wat i have done wrong... She always show favourism between didi & me so CLEARLY!!! Jus like yest, didi complain to her that she bought new curtain for her own room & not for didi's room & my room... As for me, i din complain la.. Just ask her where she bought her curtains & she request me to go buy myself... So I intend to search for curtains for the same series for the whole house except her room cos she hav liao mah... Until yest, didi just complain to her that she bought new curtains for herself & instead for us.... Just a simple remark & she went all the way to buy for him... I dunno wat does it shows or maybe i'm looking too into the issue... Haiz~

Anyway, hope that tis week will be smooth one... avoid & prevent quarrelling... And most importantly try to enjoy the CNY mood if available...

No comments: