Thursday, May 28, 2009

ice grumbling.com

Woken up damn early tis morning at 5.30am.... Haiz! Its been sometimes that i had a nice quality sleep session. Had been sleeping very little these days especially the month May.. Wondering y?? I tink my mind was not resting tats y... That explain my headaches too... Fyi, i had been having frequent headache since last 2wks... And its not getting better till i finish 1 box of panadols within these 2wks. Now 2 tablets only efficient for slight headaches. For severe ones, i need 3... OMG!! I had been refraining myself to take panadol these days.. Cos i afraid its too much dosage liao! Other than headaches, i oso had neckaches & backaches... Haiz! I wonder why i having pain all over & feeling listless & boringness most of the time... I tink i need something to perk my life alittle & yearning for a good massage...

ENUFF OF COMPLAINING!!

These days had been staying home most of the time doing up work & stuffs. Feeling lazy to go out & oso to talk/chat... Only manage to have a coffee session with fren & listen to his speech... Been a quiet gal + a good listener for these days... i accidentally found out that my record was speaking less than 10 sentences a day! Awesome right?? Haha...
Anyway, June is coming soon... I suppose it will be a lonely month too cos alot of my frens are not in Singapore... Argh~ They are flying all over the world for work & for fun... How envy!! US, Maldives, Germany, Vietnam, Philppines, Thailand & etc.. So many countries rite... So sad that I cannot go... Just hoping that they dun forget to get me presents from different places.. Haha!! [trying to comfort myself =)]
Btw, June is oso a special month cos its bride-to-be Pearline's wedding. She personally pass the 'Red Bomb' to me last saturday. How sweet of u =) Initially she wana drop into my mailbox cos i was goin out soon. But end up my mailbox was lock & so she came up my place & coincidently we MET along the corridoor... Haha!! She got a lucky star with her tats y so lucky lor... Am i right?? Looking forward to it :)

Oh ya... today is dumpling day! but dun eat too much bak zak k... HAHA!

No comments: