Friday, July 24, 2009

Rubbish

Aren't feeling good these days... Had a mixture of feelings.. good & bad... These days other than busy work life, my mind kept asking me this qns... "Do i deserve all these?"

Alot of things happen... I do not know whether to categorize it as an impt date or jus another day cos i myself do not know what & why am I doing all these stupid stuffs... I actually did something which I dare not do over these period of 7years [nt convenient to write it here]... I'm shock that I actually can do it (at least for these few mths)... Haha! Frens dun believe me at all & kept on asking why & some even tease tat eventually it wun prolong... Anyway, i din hope to last forever, jus wana test out how long can it last to maintain like current... I considered it a MAJOR EVENT in my life cos 7yrs ago was a turning point of my life... I suppose its another turning point in my life again.... Probably something good =)

Ever since i made this decision which was like 2mths ago, things are doing pretty well, just a little bit of trying to get used of my new life... Only until early July, i'm more used to it! All i could say is that "I AM ALL OUT OF MY MIND". I wonder am I too bored or jus wana add sparks to my life or wana challenge my life... At times I feel that I'm totally shitty cos I do not even acknowledge watever i've done...

This post is totaly rubbish cos its getting no where... Just like me...
I just wana find a place to vent my frustrations & possible a place to cry out loud...
i'm afraid that its becos of my decision that cause my terrible & ridiculous actions!!

Sorry to cause confusion

No comments: