Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Astonish News!!!!

I just got to know a very astonish news... My fren got married!!! I know its normal for a 36yrs old guy but it surprising cos he is a person whom is not into marriage & stuffs... he even dun believe in relationship at all...
And now, he's MARRIED!!! OMG....

Its really really surprising... I'm still surprised from the moment i bump into him at AMK Hub till now lo... But I've got to say his wife is dan lucky cos he is a really a very very Nice & sweet guy la... During Poly days & attachment, he thought me lots of stuffs for my fyp & helped me alot... I still can rememeber clearly how often I trouble him with all kinds of issues... I admitted we did have a little crush on each other... But it din kick start any intention for r/s... Afterall, he is those man that ladies can't resist.... (IMO)

But after few yrs, due to my bf dun like it, we are not able to contact each other... Thinking of that reason make me so sick... I shouldn't have stop contacting him becos of that toopid reason... I still remember that there is once I bump to him on street & i'm wf my bf... Then he only basically say "hi" to me lo... My bf was unhappy abt it the whole evening... wth!!! That result in me losing contact with such a great fren... Anyway, its past!! I'm happy that i bump to him once again after so many years... Still as charming & nice as I know... Gotten his number again :) Will meet his wife in the near future...


Another good guy that I've known was taken oredi.... 1 Good Guy lesser on Earth....
Happy Marriage Jack :)

Still cannot accept that he is married!!! Haha...

No comments: