Sunday, October 12, 2014

after so long...

Its been nearly 4 years...

times flies.... really flies... i never ever expect that he will contact me... i'm really surprise.... initially was tinking shld i reply his email, but eventually i click reply.... :) never expect that i can casually chit chat with him tru watsapp all night long... really triggers a lot of memories that me & him almost forgotten... kinda enjoy tat kind of sweetness of recalling the past... keke!

Second amazing thing was, i went out with him yest.... really really never expect tat i decide to go out dinner wf him.. haha! Even i myself still cannot accept my decision... i duno y got the i dun wana miss tis chance kind of feeling... so i finally say a yes after mid-day... 11th oct 2014

He insist to pick me but i rejected... reason being i wana give myself some buffer time to  turn down his date just in case i change my mind... from deciding want to go or not until wat to wear... skirt, dress or jeans.. but indeed & finally decided a dress wf scarf to obtain a femine look... after i decided my attire, he told me the place to meet & i went :) went to a place where i never go before in my life..... Bishan Park CANOPY!!!

First thing to jot down when i saw him.... He was 15mins Late!!!! But due to work la.... din blame him cos i was sitting in the park waiting until he appear in front of me in white jersey top & jeans... i felt happy when i saw him... not much of special feel but gotta kind of 熟悉又陌生 feeling... haha!! I agree.. i felt shy at first... but after awhile felt more normal.... chit chat the whole time sharing wf me his life for the past years & not forgetting the lame jokes... i duno why i dare to look into his eyes when listening to him.... but not too long lah... keke! Got off just before closing which was around 2145hrs... i felt abit too early and tot of going another place for movie or watever... but he kinda of wana send me back & btw, he look tired cos of the yawning... but he drove a very long way from Bishan towards my place... anyway i oso duno the way cos i can't see really well.... along the way we continue our chatting and he kept on trying to hold my hand.... and i kept on avoiding purposely... anyway, from leaving Canopy tat moment, he keep on trying to grab my hands or hold my waist lightly... i am fine wf the waist or back but hands i really can't help it.... i am not used to it.... i tink he felt my avoidance and nice enuff, he din push much.... in the car, he suddenly ask me how r u all these while... requesting me to tell him my life all these years.... i say nothing but he dun believe... so he drove to turf city, park his car and request me to tell him.... not much of a choice i share... din i told u before, i like his way of listrning... i duno y hav a kind of he is a very intelligent guy kind of feeling... i like talking to smart ppl.... like him! Gotta kind of being protected by him kind of feeling which i rarely experience.... we chit chat joke for 1.5hrs un the car... pure chating plus some holding hands  cos he kept on finding chance to hold my hand despite i kept on moving when talking... after awhile i felt more comfortable wf him holding my hand alittle longer but still cannot stop the avoiding habit... keke!  By the way, he is driving a 2 door Benz wf star gazing roof... nice posh car :) when he drove me home, he confidently insist that he remember where i stay... haha! I told him tat i will be amazed if he remember and at the same time i will be disappointed if he got it wrong... he confidently tell me let's bet... haha! He lost.... lost wf a dun wana lose kind of  look still refuse me to help him... but also good la... make the journey alittle longer... i hold on to his hand when leading him to my house and i ended wf a playful pinch.... but in the end he tickle me when i suppose to get down the car... i was pleading for mercy cos i'm afraid of ticklish... keke!! Finally i say bye & close the door... din got a chance to see the carplate number cos i dare not turn back... ... i duno y i kinda like the feeling when being wf him... maybe 很久没喜欢一个人了吧。   and i certified myself a loyal person... 一但喜欢了,始终不会改变。。终就还是喜欢。。when i got home, i'm still feeling the sweetness when with him... maybe long time nvr date le la... got a forgot how to date kind of feeling...... keke!!!  But anyway, i like it...

i am starting to change le... i used to not accept he is a divorcee.. but now i seems to accept le... is it a good sign?

Jus wana jot down tis day...11th Oct 2014

No comments: