Tuesday, July 29, 2008

sicky ice eating snake @ work

yawnz!!! feeling so tired today... No appetite... Giddy... uneasy... flu + little coughing...
I tink gonna be good gal go home rest early today... Hopefully will recover tml...

Actually all these are because i came back late last nite... As mention in previous post that i'm not in mood to stay home so i go out hiao lo... Haha~~ [sounds abit like bad gal ley] Anyway, found out something yest... Cab fare increased again! Super exp lo... I tink i very long din take cab liao... All thanks to tat driver who let me have a taste of the increased price of public transport.. All becos he dun wanna come fetch me due to he is at the other end of singapore... As quoted by him: "1 big round ley..." I told him the price then he was so shock abt it... He say might as well turn a big round to fetch me cos will be cheaper lo... Since he say tis then next time no excuse liao... Haha!

Had a stupid dream last night oso... Dreamt of accident, a stupid accident... Nt me nt me, i'm passenger in the dream!! I tink we discuss too much on who's going to drive & accidents liao.... End up 日有所思, 夜有所梦... 笨笨的梦!!

Hmm... Just wana thank the person who tried all means to cheer me up yest... In the end i receive a song which really did put a smile on my face... Sweetz!! Another surprise was in late evening when he sms me to tune to radio FM out of sudden... Without knowing wat was happening, i request uncle to tune for me cos i was in cab tat time... And u noe wat... all i heard was his dedication... I was quite shock when i heard but of cos it did brought smiles again... And tis time round is double sweetz lo....... Just wana say, Thank u =)

[FYI : Galz... Just wana tell u all that "person" is just a fren cum working partner... Dun ask/tink too much!! ]

No comments: