Saturday, April 4, 2009

back but away again :)

hey peepz! I'm back from cruise since yest late noon... Was busy chking email & returning calls cos i off my phone during my trip... Seems alot of things happened when i'm away.. Keke! Anyway, i'm away again for another last min 1day trip for spa in malaysia.. Btw, i'm in the cosy spa waiting area blogging.. Dun envy k.. Keke! Felt so tired during the cruise trip cos i tink i din rest well enuf ba.. Even though tis cruise trip was relaxing but sometimes i felt so 'nothing to do' til abit bored.. I gt too much time n went to play bingo n lottery.. And i nearly strike Bingo top prize 18k! Juz missed by 1 number! Damn it.. But i strike lottery in cruise la.. Hehe! I shld say i'm lucky cos i oso won tis spa trip bcos of betting with my fren... Keke! Lucky me.. Anyway, i had a very laid back trip enjoying sea breeze n view, sunrise sunset, the strong sun in the middle of the sea whereas i was submerging in jacuzzi, had lotsa of coffee session wf jazzy music n sounds of sea and nt forgting icecreams.. I had too much ice-cream til i promise i wun be eating for at least a mth.. Even hearing the word make me wana puke oredi.. Eeek! Other than above stated, i oso meet alot of nice n frenly people from different countries.. Got to make frens wf some too.. :) people in there are so friendly! Luv it.. Gtg! Update again soon..

No comments: