Monday, April 20, 2009

Darling @)--"----

"Darling! Which day are u free this week?"

i heard this phrase in my dream last night which made me smile...
This can be a very simple qns... but yet, there are people who could not answer... Years ago, i used to ask this qns very very frequently till i'm sick of it... This WAS a reason that i could be happy when i was being asked years ago too... Tinking of it, i feel sweetness but... still stupid! ! [Just wana jot dwn my stupidity]

Darling : this is one of the word which sound too mushy to me... I even refrain my boyfriend to address me as darling until him... I wonder how he made me 'appreciate' this word so much... Till now, i'm so in love with this word "Darling"... Cos it made me felt loved! the sweet sweet love... I even used it nowadays... Haha!

[i'm emo today]

No comments: