Monday, February 2, 2009

fated to have a chance to cross the line again

after so many years, i'm surprised tat i still dare not face him...
eventually he appeared in front of me out from nowhere... as like before, my 1st reaction was to turnaway & trying to hide cos I was struggling between my emotions... [till then still undecisive or maybe i dare not comment bah] is it fate? is it wat called pre-destinated? I dunno am i right to give tis chance to face him again... but i never tot tat me & him can sit down to chat again... maybe its becos 2 little rascals are around... but luckily the rascals are there, if not it will be rather awkward bah... i suppose..
din chat much... Unanswered still remain unanswered, questions asked by him were mostly avoided... He knew i wouldn't answer him & neither would i wana hear a thing about him & her... the whole session was about Jewel & Javen... =) Glad to see that they have grown up alot...

u noe wat... i actually i can't bear to leave but i noe i dun hav a choice...
Tinking back, if jewel din call me out on street, there wouldn't be tis chance... a gd chance or a bad one... i oso dunno...
before i leave, he told me that he haven change his number... And u noe wat i say...

"ya... everything will still remain unchange..."

he replied me the same thing too...

I hope he read the hidden meaning in it...

No comments: