Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fine weather please...

Today its Samper's Photo-taking day.... So i was praying for a fine day since morning so as to let them have a pleasant & enjoyable photo-taking session... My dad oso say that it wun rain today.. so i guess it wun bah... (*_*) Gal, enjoy dun forget to show me the snap shots taken by ur polaroid k...


Some updates of myself:
Fri I met up with Pearl for my fav steamboat dinner... Btw, its her who initiate it lor... Somemore she got fitting the next day... Pengz! After tat Suling oso came to join us to chit chat... As usual, alot of laughters... Haha!!
I had a busy Saturday... Met up with Suling, Ade & Yiru for movie & lunch... Tinking back its been sometime that i saw Ade & Yiru... Glad to noe that their r doing rather fine except busy... Then proceed to meet up Surong for shopping & chit chat session... Suppose to meet another fren but i last min cancel it cos i felt that Surong wasn't doing right... So i accompanied her & indeed she got loads of things to tell me... Although, we seldom meet each other but as good frens, we can strongly sense how each other feel... Especially when they r unhappy/troubled... Dun u? Anyway, due to the cancellation... I had cold war with my fren for 2 days... But now, Okay le la... =)
Sunday, i forgot what happen liao... Cos i was not in mood...
Monday & tuesday were a busy one too... Cos i had a Top Secret mission to completed... Shh~~
And my yoga class yest... I strain my hamstring... Very painful~

No comments: