Wednesday, December 10, 2008

after so long~

after so long, i actually can't forget about what happens 1yr + ago...

these few nights, i spend many hours recalling about the past...

i wonder y after so much effort i tried to put in not tink of it, but it still cums back...

i still can clearly recall every bit & pieces, every detail, every words & promises...

haha~ kinda ridiculous!!



I always wanted to go to the house to check out how is he doing...

but din have the courage & fren always stop me frm going...

Moreover, i was tinking what for...???



But yest i actually gradually went over..

Gradually cos i was tinking of him while on the way home but the car was towards the direction to his place...

To my surprise, i actually dare not turn into that road... i guess i knew myself that i wouldn't be able to control myself to let him go again bah~

No comments: