Thursday, December 11, 2008

bad moody date

din hav really good mood yest so i actually went back home early to meet another bad mood fren... georgi's mood is even worst than mine... So we name it as ''Bad Moody Date"... she claims that a good meal will make us feel better... Which i suppose its abit nonsense... Haha!! Anyway, she waited for quite sometime for me to arrive cos of the heavy traffic during peak hour...

Tell u.. she can really eat alot despite her petite size... We ordered a full table of food which i was so stunned lo... There r ribeye steaks, big prawn aglio pasta, casear salads, mushroom soup, garlic bread, potato skin with sour cream & 3 drinks... She always have this bad habit to order so many thing then not finishing... But tis time round she actually finish all even though the food was as tasty except steak.... Upon finishing, she still can tell me "Seems that i'm not enough ley... I tink we need desserts!!" By that time i was like HUH.... Luckily i manage to hint the waiter not to allow her to order anymore things & just to bring over the bill... She is simplily crazy!!!!! She insisted the bill & promise that next bill will be on me... I hope she remember cos she hav a habit of snatching bills.... Btw, the bill was so expensive sia!!! no more next time...

We headed back to her house at East Coast after alittle walk to ease my digestion while she search for more food [ridiculous!!!] & grumbling, complaining etc.... Din went up to her place cos my fren came just in time to fetch me home at this unfamiliar place... Thanks to both~~

I'm so lucky to have so many frens fetching me & sav my time & $$ for all those transport.... Just like this morning, i came to work using LRT then MRT then bus for the 1st time in my 3yrs service in this company.... It took me 1.5hr... WTH!!

No comments: