Friday, December 19, 2008

trying to accept

i hate comparison... when there is comparison, there is always good & bad... which tends lead to happy & unhappiness... Since in this case, why bother to compare in the 1st place?? i conclude it as human nature bah... I'm nt a person who bother good or bad de... So in short , i always dislike comparison/dun bother about the comparison... I feel that watever it is, as long as I'm happy jiu hao lo... Wat so big deal!! but but but... Yesterday i tried out the comparison test out of my curiosity... I tot i wun mind the outcome, wun mind the words & truth even though its rather surface..... I'm wrong!! Human nature played a joke on me... At 1st i'm okay, but after further tinking, i feel so bad... Disappointment grows rapidly...
i wonder how u people feel when u gt to know how ''much'' urself worth in ur good good fren whereas tis good good fren worth extremely dear to urself... Truthfully, i dunno how to react... I wonder is it that i expect too much or is it tat i'm not prepared for what i suppose to hear/feel... I'm just not able not to take those words too hard... Even though it may be jus a casual remark or suppose to be a joke... It kept lingering around my mind... Maybe i take tis friendship too seriously bah... in the means of trying to accept...
For a moment, i nearly burst into tears....
[i tink its going to be time of the month liao... tats y so moody! ]

No comments: