Friday, December 5, 2008

Just found out that i have some over due photos awaiting to be uploadmet Georgi for coffee & shopping but forget when is it liao... It was a last min decision cos she was too free liao... Free till she actually came to fetch me from Changi... Haha! Its still so nice of her la... I din take her pic cos she wasn't in the mood for photo taking bah... And partly, i remember she is just like me, we dun like to take pics de... But that day she wore a super low cut & sexy top which will make everybody STARE & go weet~ weet~... But sad to say the pics above din manage to capture a nice angle...
Below was a new pendant i bought during one of my shopping day... Like it alot when i saw it... Its alphabet I... I for iCe...

Below is my mani & pedicure from my malaysia trip... Its damn cheapo & nice... Especially the french one cos its my 1st time to try french manicure... I like it alotz!!! Then the pedicure i like the flowers drawn on my individual toes.... Alot of hardwork wor...

But sad to say, my french mani was destroy by me after 1 week... Wasted!!




As for yesterday, met up wf pearl for dinner at Tampines... Yah!! i noe its super far & for no reason i wouldn't have step into that place which i hated alot... But due to i've got some issues to settle there so i bo bianz lo... Wana thank her for accompanying me to SO FAR after her tiring workday & make her stand tru out the MRT trip from dover till tampines... Haha!! But i guess its a fruitful trip cos we both bought some skin care products from there to make us more beautiful & mei mei... Hope that it works well for both of us.. If not the money dump will be wasted liao...


[spend alot of $$ ah~~]


Will be meeting her later to accompany her to do threading...




[dilemma in decision making cos i'm too contridicting to decide]

No comments: