Friday, August 22, 2008

''Bookie days''

keke... bookie days meaning the days with book nothing illegal k...

As refer to previous posts, thanks for all the care & concerns.. I'm feeling better le... Dun worry k!! As for how did I felt beta is due to a Book... On that day when i'm feeling down, I actually went to library to calm/cool down myself in the slienct place.... Its been long that i step into public library & i even had a stupid incident there... Elaborate later... As i say i wanted to calm myself so i jus walk ard to grab a book & sit down.... And so coincidence, i saw this book title : Feel Happy Now! So i jiu take lor.... To my surprise, i actually read it & even completed half of the book within the 1.5hr.... To be frank, i'm nt a reading person till to the extend whereby when i open a book i tends to feel sleepy... Keke! But tat day was somehow or rather weird me to read so much... Cos after reading it, i actually felt better... Really better! I was so amaze untill i wanted to borrow it so much! I tink i will completed it by tis weekend cos i oso borrowed another 3 books to maximise the use of borrowing even though i might nt read [i'm a typical kiasu sporean]... Will share with u all that book in my next post k... Cos it actually teaches u the "Happy Formula" [tis will be my next blog post topic] Stay tune..

As i mention earlier, i had a stupid incident.. Here it is! Cos after i chosen the books, i walked to the borrowing machine which is rather new & alien to me... I stood there for like 5min to figure out how to use it cos i tink got more than 10 yrs din borrow books liao... Luckily nobody is in the Q, if nt they sure laugh at tis 'sua gu' de... Finally i figured out liao, i happliy follow the instructions but that stupid machine prompt me a message saying that tat book cannot be borrowed & ask me to proceed to counter... I tried with all books & different machine oso same message... I was so disappointed & scared cos for a moment i tot i spoil that machine or did i have bad records with National Library Board... So i guai guai proceed to counter & tell the customer service abt tat error & gave her my NRIC.... Felt abit awkward until i wanted to tell her i dun want to borrow liao.... But before i open my mouth, tis customer svc lady tells me that the error is due to because i long time din borrow books liao, so the system cannot get my data... I was like "HUH"... like that oso got error.... But after so updating, the problems is solved liao.... I even jokingly asked her so how often do i need to update my detail so to prevent such error when borrowing again?... Keke! So to those people who are just like me, super long never go library liao.. Please go update ur details with National Library Board in order to enjoy the privilledges borrowing books & etc.... Most impt, dun get panic when u see that alien borrowing machine or the error msg when borrowing books... Its just a system error!! Hahaha~
Now i'm tinking, how to return the books huh? i never see any returning machines in library ley... Anybody hav any idea?

I tink these few days will be indulging myself with books... Just like last 2 nights, i actually read till i felt sleepy before i turn off my table lamp.... Moreover, i feel that reading isn't as boring as i tot... I officially announce that i hav a new hobby : Reading [although it will not be my all time fav hobby, but at least for the time being i like it]
I even put a book in my baggie wherever i go these days... My DS Lite must be so jealous that i neglect him... Keke!

Btw, want to remind that today & tml (22nd & 23rd) have fireworks @ Marina Bay... Can go somewhere ard there to see see k... Should be very nice & romantic... At the same time will be CROWDED too... As for me, maybe i will be going la... Today will be having dinner wf a fren, if times allow then will go to that Ulu Ulu place to watch fireworks... Provided i still remember the way to the ulu place.... If nt gota ask whether my fren remembered ma....

Enjoy ur friday & weekend....


Note : Next post on "Happy Formula"...

No comments: