Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Memories in a box

i nearly forgotten that i hav a box keeping all stuffs related to him.... Cards he gave me during special days, small gifts, small handicrafts he made for me etc etc. I din remember i kept so many of our past until yesterday. That full box brought back alot of memories when i took out those things 1 by 1..... It was way back since 2004...

I clearly remember the reason hw & why i accepted him tat time cos it took me alot of courage & consideration & time plus alot of peers nagging at me.. I din put in much hope in our relationship cos i always claims that me & him was a ridiculous pair cos i feel that we came from different world, different character, different mentality but instead we click well... Due to so many differences, i dun expect any future wf him.. During that period of time, my friends think that i'm bad/weird cos i start tis relationship wf tis guy but dun see him in my future picture of life... Haha! I dunno y i have such instincts..... Anyway, my instincts are proven right after 3 yrs....
So the moral of the story is : Gal's instincts are accurate... Not 100% but at least got 80%... haha!

As i mention, i took out those things to see & read... I found a booklet which record down every bits & pieces before we actually got together... how we laugh, how we quarrel, how we apologise, stupid things we done.. Wat he do to make me happy, how i bully him, wat he sacrifice for me, how did he balance his work, his family & me... Feeling kinda sweet when reading.... As for the cards, they remind me of the 1st card he gave it to me... I actually tell him that its a waste of $ to buy me cards cos its super expensive for just 1 piece of paper... How bad am i!! But after getting to know him better, i knew that is his habit to give cards... Cos he would spend time to find that card not just grab jiu pay liao de... The cards he chosen hav meaning de... Thats y i read & kept all of it... But when i was reading it yest, other than its abit mushy, i found out something which i din noe all these while... I found out that i'm not being a nice gf... Some of the things he mention to me, i din even put it to heart... Until now then i realise it... Maybe i did gradually contribute to tis break up bah...

Every relationship have something to learn... In tis one, i learn alot... Patience, tolerance, forgiviness, anger management, determination, how to wear a natural smile in ur lousiest mood [i tink tats y i din hav much complains when i was in customer svc] & how to be 小女人.... Something like a 3yrs course rite... Keke! In a relationship, its not about who is right who is wrong... It takes 2 hands to clap anyway... People ask me did i blame him or angry wf him... To be frank, i din... Nothing to blame on... Maybe got alittle angry becos he din have courage to face it bah... Other than that nothing else liao bah... Anyway, tis 3yr course is rather fruitful to me... At least i learn so many EQ thingy...

As for the box, its still beside my bed cos last night read till fell asleep... I tink i will just place it back into my cupboard bah.... Dunno when will i open again...

No comments: