Friday, August 15, 2008

@ post specially for my dear Adeline

Just read ur latest post on ur bloggie...

Dun worry gal... Although we din meet up as frequent as before due to our busy schdules & worktime & social life... But we know we do still care for each other de... No matter wat, we will still squeeze out time to meet up when possible de mah.... After ther 11yrs of training, we are still as 38, as crappy, as 'bo chap' our image by laughing as loud as possible when we getting together... Wahahaha~

Sometimes i do feel as bad for not able to turn up for outing... True enuff its really hard to get 6 of us together... But i'm sure still got chance de la.... Looking forward for the cuming meet up before the Genting trip [suling mention to me, me still in pending mode due to my leave!!]...

Last but not least, just wana remind u that BANGZ is 5galz plus u 6 [who did u miss out huh!!!] And another most IMPORTANT thing... We are just A PHONE CALL away.... Miss me then call me lo... Kekeke!! [btw, i rebond hair liao ley.... Know me so long nvr see me wf straight hair hor....]

Enjoy ur HK shopping trip....


[i tink u should know y i post tis pic..... Beta dun mention in here.... we noe jiu hao!!]

No comments: