Wednesday, August 27, 2008

讲讲而已

Finally i had my long waiting steamboat... Been craving for it since 2-3mths ago but haven got a chance to go... Only until yesterday, i'm able to enjoy my all time fav steamboat @ Golden Mile... Yummie Yummie [slurp~]... Serving isn't very big or its is rather small bah... But its the quality of the food tat counts mah... Thumbs up!! Just tat it's abit costly for the quantity but worth for the quality... =)

Yesterday i oso did a stupid thing... I drove my fren's car to the Eastside to fulfil my revengeful desire... Sounds serious huh... Haha!! But i din do anything la... Just happens to be ard there so just dropby to tat unfamiliar place which i haven been stepping in for a year plus or two, to have a look lor.... Tinking back during tat split moment when tat incident happen, i did have tots to do something reckless... I remembered i called my fren & asked him to drive me to Eastside to burn dwn tat bike.... Till then tat fren still rememeber it... Haha! Tat's y yesterday my fren was quite worried when i rch & step out of the car... He kept asking me "你要做什么?" then i kept replying "只是看看而已啦..." And true enuff i fulfil my revenge by 看看而已 loh... Kinda stupid actually... I know myself well enuff tat of cos i wun do anything foolish tat hurt or harm others or even a thing... Watever i say during that time is due to my anger & dissappointment... Or just a kind of imagination that make me feel beta or to vent anger... Keke! 讲讲而已啦... Even after i finish my 看看 journey & sit back in car... I still say a full bunch of craps on Just now wat i should do etc etc etc blah blah blah [censored!! too violent liao].... We joke on the whole issue... I remember a i say if 君子 wana take revenge, its nt too late to wait till 10yrs [a chinese saying]... Then he reply me.... wait till 10yrs later u cannot find that bike liao lo.... People change bike/car move house liao lo... Lame ley!

End of the day i tell my fren 以上只是讲讲而已啦... 我不是这样的人... And u noe wat my fren said, 我知道你不是这样的人, 可是有时候难讲的wor............. -_-''
*
*
*
*
But i noe i wun de la....




P/S : i haven finish the happy book... will updatez the happy formula post when i'm done wf the book... delay delay.... As usual, 讲讲而已...

No comments: