Wednesday, August 6, 2008

thanks~

morning was a great one as i've got a little surprise hang at my gate.... Initially i tot its wrong house... Keke! Anyway, its kaya toast, soya bean & a daisy bundle... So sweet! Although it din state who is it but i tink i noe who is it... Thks bro! I jus merely say that i craving for kaya toast during yest night chat & u really bought for me tis morning all the way from Ubi... Next time i should have mention something else more expensive!!! [keke... joking la~] Btw, i can't believe thathe still remember i like daisy... I tink i mention to him ages ago tat i would be very happy if some1 just give me 1 daisy than a bouquet... very attentive of him huh...
Anyway, i sms him just now to thank him for the AM surprise... And oso curiously ask him y oso got daisy... He say that he happens to passby a flowerist & remembered that i like daisy so jus bought it lo... So sweet of him.... He always knew i wouldn't have called him if i'm alright de... Although i din mention abit to him wat happen tru out these period [b'cos we haven been contacting for some period of time liao bah] but he sense that i'm unhappy bah... All these years he had been by my side to guide me, listen to my grumbling, make me smile... Tinking back its been 10yrs liao bah... 10 yrs of friendship isn't short nor is it very long.... Cos during tis 10yrs we did have some conflicts & din contact each other for a period of time... Was kinda stupid when i tink back abt the conflicts... Kinda grateful towards him cos he changes/help me alot... Still remember when i was in secondary sch, sec 2-3 i tink... i have some intention of suicide due to some problems..... If its not him, i will not be typing here liao.... So he is so called my 恩人... Sounds weird...
Anyway, just wana thank 恩人 for his never-ending nagging, never-ending kao pehing, never-ending jokes & laughter, never-ending of reminder by ur little nephew that i'm old & not forgeting the breakfast & flower today... Btw, I hope i can be godma soon so i can teach ur son/daughter to bully u on behalf of me... Keke!
I noe everything u did is just wanting me to be happy....
[copied tis post & emailed him liao... Duno he will puke ant!]
Will be meeting Surong & Georgi for dinner.... Keke! So happy~ Its been ages that i seen Georgi... Tis kuku woman is super busy lor.... Meet her must at least 1mth advance booking de... kaoz!! But surprisingly tis last min meetup was only confirm on yest evening... And she told me a very disappointing news yest.... Cos during May we decide to go Bintan together then due to her busy schdule, she cannot make it for the different dates we arrange... And end up she told me she went last week!! -_-" still dare to tell me she went there stay villa, vip buggy etc etc & took alot of pics by her photographer which was her fren that happens to see her there... i tink i'm gonna skin her alive later... Wahahaah~

No comments: