Wednesday, March 4, 2009

beautiful things

Was browsing thru the web & saw the news on this albino dolphin...

I feel that this is what a Pink Dolphin should look like than those Greyish pink with polka dots one..... As compared tis is so much cuter, so much more stunning & Lovable... [I dunno y when i saw this pic, i felt "Love is in the air"]

Upon reading the news, it reminds me of a picture i took last 2 weeks when i was out to lunch... I find it rather interest or maybe i'm just being 'Sua gu' la... Have anyone seen this on the road?


''A pinky cow taxi''


I tink i'll be rather happy if i flag it... Haha! And last but not least... Its a pic of rainbow!!! tis was taken jus outside my doorstep... Compared to others taken on ground, i'm at least 21 storey nearer than u peepz.... Haha!!

No comments: