Wednesday, March 11, 2009

is it coincidence or jus fate?

Tis morning i laid on my bed wondering what to wear to work cos i have been ignoring my laundry basket for sometime & currently its overflowing... So i decided to close my eyes & wear whatever i pull out from my wardrode... And surprisingly i gt this top which is very memorable to me... The lasted time i wore this was during our 1st date... and till then i never wan to wear that again cos i afraid it will bring memories again... But today i din bother & jus wear it...
When i was in office checking my email....... I saw tis name which was once so familar yet not as before... I was speechless when i saw his name appear in my inbox.... I still rub my eyes to double confirm.... A moment of surprise, shocked, happy, sad, unbelievable...
Very complicated feelings... Not forgetting that memories came back again..
Actualli felt abit scary cos wearing this memorable top would result to receive his email...
*
*
Is it Coincidence or Fate?
*
*
I haven had the courage to open that email partly becos of its subject
its our secret code we've created during the past...
~Fear araise~

No comments: