Thursday, March 5, 2009

Overspent!!!

Hur hur....

I've been spending too much $$$ these few days... Been shopping alot these days... Even at work also doing online shopping... Haiz! Only notice that i've tonns of shopping bags which i haven even open & unpacked yet... And not forgetting those awaiting online shoppings which yet to arive... Argh~

Wasn't feeling good these 2 wks... This thing just linger around my mind with no answer... Try not to bothered by it but eventually i just couldn't... Despite i try consulting a few frenz abt it who gave me some hw or rather the same advice, I still just couldn't not make myself to come up with decision... I still struggling between Yes & No... Is it simplily becos i tink too much??

Wondering is it tis matter which led me to seek for shopping theraphy...
[shopping makes people happy]

No comments: