Monday, March 16, 2009

jus drop by to updatez..

I rested almost the whole of friday... Only busy thing was my phone... Kept ringing non-stop regarding work.. Argh~ Suppose to go JB for shopping & pedi mani service on sat but due to my unwell condition i decide cancelled it... Afraid that i might not be well enuff to go... But surprisingly i was okay on saturday.... hehe!! So my nice fren make appt for me to his fren shop for a FREE pedi & mani service which i all the while reject his offer... But seeing myself urgently required of pedi & mani, i just thickskin-ly go lor... Actually feel quite paiseh the whole process cos i dunno this manicurist & my fren was not wf me as he proceed to JB liao.... But after awhile i guess i'm immune to the paiseh-ness lor... The manicurist is a nice galz... Btw, her name is Winnie =) She help me to choose the colour which i feel its so sweet... Leaving the shop feeling satisfied & hapi =) Peeping at the price chart, i would say I will only patronise the shop if she charge me cheaper next visit... hehe!! luckily its Free one tis time... After that, i proceed to suling house for the bbq session with my galz.... All of us attended!! =) All thanks to my illness, if not i would hav missed the full attendance bbq session with them le... Despite the slight rain, we still hav lots of fun... Giggling, laughter & of cos lots lots of food.... And not forgetting i had a stressful eating session when Diana's bf sat beside me... Haha!! The gals commented that he is a very caring guy =) Hmm... for this i dunno wor... gotta ask diana le... hehe!!! Anyway, thanks for the ride hm... As for sunday, suppose to meet a fren but was cancelled, suppose to go town but was oso cancelled due to the heavy rain... End up i stayed hm to nua the whole day... And till 7pm then i recall that i have not ate anything for the whole day... Sigh~ [this is wat i call, Forgetful~]


No comments: