Monday, March 9, 2009

updateZz

Been quite occupied these period of time... Cos seems that alot of things happening around...
Went to visit grandma alone on saturday cos i feel lost... I always like to visit her whenever i feel lost... Maybe I just wana hide at her place to temporary stay away from my problem & pamper by her... [Anyway her place is oso have LOTS of problems too] Glad to see that she is still as healthy for her age but i guess she isn't happy... But she chose her life to be like this... She told me that this is her last wish before she leave the world =) [Choy!!] Hope that she is able to overcum all those *****!!! I only wish for peacefullness at her place... Tats all~ Sounds simple but actually it isn't as simple...

After that went to pick Surong for lunch at Causeway Point.... We had a long talk over lunch... In fact we had a long chat over the phone the previous nite.... Chat about our past, our current & of cos complaining.... Although we seldom meet up or talk or even msn but we always dun fail to share our problems & hapi moments... She is 1 year older than me but sometimes she behave like a small gal & vice versa she can be a good listening ear & gave me good advice when i need... Just like a "Jie Jie". She encounter alot of things in her life as compared to mine... Totally different from mine.... Tats y i learn alot from her... =) We will always remember how we got to noe each other when we were in poly... How i create a very stupid man-made chance to break the ice between me & her... Haha!!
Then after our lunch, we went for alittle shopping cos shopping queen wana buy things... Somemore influence me to spend $$ too... I bough OPI nail polish... so expensive but its very pretty lo... Also bought the drip dry solution to overcum my problem of waiting for nail polish to be totally dry... Its works wonder!!! i like... So now i wun have nail colour smudging problems & dun need to waste hours to wait for it to be totally dry liao... Wahahah~
Spend my whole sunday accompanying mummy cos daddy is away for business trip... Suppose to meet a fren in noon but... argh~ Treat mummy dinner & then did some shopping again before we head home... [Spend alot these days... Pocket got a BIG BIG hole]
Btw, just to inform my frens that the KOSE mask sample redemption is OUT OF STOCK islandwide liao... Dun bother to purposely go redeem cos the sale person tell me its TOO OVERWHELMING liao!!! sigh~

hurhur.... Its raining heavily now.... I wonder how am I able to drive till Airport to fetch dad... His flight is arriving at 2pm... Rain rain go away....

No comments: