Monday, June 22, 2009

A Bored post

I'm at home now feeling bored... Nothing to do... Wondering why singapore is so lifeless... Cos most of the time we are asking each other "Going where?" Especially when night falls... Seems to be not alot of places for us to hide ourselves... Jus like last fri... After the steamboat session, we gals do not know where to go... we had a long discussion over this issue & end up heading home... (@_@)

Btw, i jus came back from Kukup with my families.... Tis was a last min trip as I dun intend to go initially but was kinda being forced to... So i oso bo bianz... I guess it was a good chance though... At least i wun stay in front of PC waiting... Tis time round i din even bring my handphone along cos i dun wan myself to give excuses for him to contact me. Actually i'm kinda revengeful la... Who ask him to make me angry... Humph!! The moment i came back & on phone, i receive his smses... Other than asking me why i off phone, he told me what happen to him in Denmark... Felt alittle guilty tat i'm nt with him when he needed some1 to be there to her him out...

I remember that he always ask me a qns which i everytime either i skip the topic or jus reject to answer... But nw, its me who wanted to noe his answer for that question.. Jus wondering is it appropriate to ask...?
I believe he oso want to noe my answer... Jus wondering does he hav the time to hear me out...

Do u noe how painful it is when time is the obstacle between us?

No comments: