Friday, June 12, 2009

Enjoy ur Life

Sometimes i feel these being busy is a kind of enjoyment as time pass very fast...
Sometimes i feel lonely can be a kind of enjoyment too... Although i dislike loneliness but at times i do put myself in lonely box to enjoy peacefulness & quiet moments... [Psycho me!!]
Sometimes i love silence so i will just shut off my phone to avoid being contact. Its pretty amazing feeling u noe... Something like u r just on ur own & not able to seek help or watever!! i dunno how to describe la... Anyway, this is one kind of method i use to enjoy moments of my world. I feel that life has too much unnecessary stuffs that make it too complicated for us live our life. Why not make it simple if u can? Being simple can be a kind of happiness too... I feel that we should learn to appreciate & enjoy simplicity so that we will live our life & indeed happier...

An excuse to enjoy ur life :
Life is short & moreover we only live once....

No comments: