Monday, June 8, 2009

Mountain Turtle iCe!!

These days I've been google-ing world map... Maziam attending geography lessons... Learning about alot of countries & where is it located. I never know where the is US where is Europe where is UK... Haha! When reading the map then i noe...
Never knew that Los Angeles is 15hrs later than Singapore... Never knew that Santa Monica has nice beautiful beaches. Never knew that London is nearer to Singapore compared to LA....
Searching lots of airport website to check on flights etc... And got to find out that Changi Airport site is way much more informative as compared to US & London de... I never expect that actually, thats y i find it amazing... =)
Went to Changi Airpot last fri & sat consecutively... Fri was to send bro cos he went Brunei for training.. Stay in there for few hours cos i had dinner with lots of Commando-to-be... Felt so weird cos they are pretty young botaks!! I was wondering how can these chaps protect our country... Hahaha!! Sat was to send fren's car & at the same time pick up him... This joker came back from US & He even prepare me a mask cos he say just in case & expect me to wear when in car!! i was like (-_____-)"
Anyway, these days was rather homely & sticking to PC... Getting abit bored le... I afraid spider webs are starting to grow on me le... So just now I actually force myself out of the house reluctantly to go out... Went to walk ard & end up bought 2 pairs of shoes... 1 super high black heels & 1 emerald blue flats... Like it lots!!!
I feel that i have fetish with Emerald Blue stuffs... =) [Will take pic tml]
Happy Gal...


I hope I could sleep well today instead of waiting again

No comments: