Thursday, June 4, 2009

my head is killing me

I'm having bad headache since yest... I feel so weak & giddy! i wonder wat happen to me recently... Haiz! i measure my blood pressure & its like rather low as compared to my normal de... That explain why i feel nausea & feel like fainting yest... Today got alittle beta as the nausea feeling went off le.. But still giddy & headaching... Whenever i had headaches, i will like to knock my head lightly using my hands... But these days I jus feel like banging my head to the wall to ease the painfulness lo...

Moreover i get agitated very easily due to my uncomfortability... Little things will make me mad & upset... Just like yest incident.... Sigh~~
Actually I dying to go out to shop or to even loiter ard lo... but my headache is restricting me to do so...
ARGH!! i dun wan panadol anymore....

A HEADACHE JOKE TO SHARE

No comments: