Friday, June 19, 2009

bothered by FYI

Jus receive his FYI msg saying that he flying again to another place which i dunno where is it until i search the Atlas... Why i say its a 'FYI' msg cos he emphasize tat its just for me to noe... Am i reading too into his words or is it that its jus merely for my info only?? Actually I do not noe how to react after reading it... thats y i choose to write down my frustrations here... I'm actually feeling alittle angry about it, i wonder y...

Should i tink in the way whereby:
1) I should be glad tat he still got the heart to inform me about his whereabts despite his BUSY schdule
2) WTH! What he mean by FYI only?? does it mean i couldn't ask!!!
3) Ok! Anyway i dun bother...

1, 2 or 3??? But i noe it wun be (3) anymore cos if i dun bother, why i bother to write it here ley?
If its (2), i believe it will definitely pick a long distance fight.
So i guess (1) is the best & most optimistic choice rite?

But FYI, i'm a born pessimist...


OKie! i've my destination... Lotsa of impt work to do than bothering these nonsense... Hope that i can make it in time for tonight's Steamboat wf the Sam & Pearl's Wedding gangs...

No comments: