Wednesday, September 3, 2008

met up wf my galz..

Meet up the galz yest at BPP... Diana, Suling & Pearl... Suppose to hav dinner but turn out to be munching junk food at Mos & not forgetting lotsa chit chat & laughter~

Saw how diana complaining about her new hair cut & pointing to us the culprit who 'destroy' her hair.. keke! Dun worry gal, hair will grow back de... U still look as bubbly & pretty =) And not forgeting to thank her for the biscuit/shortcakes she bought for us... niCe!
Saw suling doin pretty well with her treatment & abit darker skin tone which she explain maybe is the light during treatment... Really can see results le wor.... Keep it upZ! u can do it de...
Saw pearl having the tired look... dunno is it due to a tired work day or missing her hubby or its jus tat ''being forced to come de look"... Haha! [btw, i try all means to change meeting place for her convenience & forced her to come de lo... If nt she dun even wanna come out lo.... i even pay 50% cab fare for suling to agree to meet at BPP... jus becos of pearl & partly myself la...] Hehe.... Glad to know that pearl feel better after our meet up~

tat evening, 4 of us bought the Citi Spa voucher for massage/facial cos diana was promoting abt it... Diana bought it earlier in the noon & tell us abt it... End up we were all convince & bought 1 to try.... All of us was blaming diana tat she make us spend $$ the whole evening, like a promoter... Haha!! Oso bought a cheap cheap handphone stand... Actually I like both piglet & eeyore but i still chose piglet cos whenever i see eeyore, it will bring back some unwanted memories... That explain y i chose piglet even though i told u galz that i like eeyore beta... Anyway, piglet is cute too~ And its pink! i Luv pink... =)

After the meet up was rather tired le... Pearl still remember that i will req her to walk with me to the bus stop nearer to me home whereas she can take from the bus stop near bpp.... Thank ley... Appreciate it~ By the time we reach bus top, i saw her delighted cum excited smile when her phone ring with the initial D ringtone [if i'm nt wrong]... Her hubby called.... So i dun disturb liao lo... hehe! Can feel that she is happy & feeling much beta & oso the blissful-ness...
i'm glad~

Even though i'm tired, i still can't sleep when i gt hm... i wonder y oso... Watch hk series till 3am then forced myself to sleep... i tink i'm too afraid to sleep cause been having lotsa dreams which made me super duper tired.... i tink my mind can't rest these days bah~ Somemore plus the aching allover my body... Tat's y i bought the citi spa massage.. i tink i need one massage urgently! will be going on thurs evening wf pearl... heeZ! excited~

Looking forward for tis sunday cos my sweet bang galz organise a steamboat session... To gather & oso to celebrate my birthday which i tink they wana laugh at me being 1 year older bah... =_='' [joking la...] I actually cancel or shld i say postpone my holiday trip bcos of tis gathering wf my galz.... I appreciate alot for making the effort to organise... Thanks galz!!

Gotta do my work liao.... Having a few meetings today....

Personal Things To Do This Week:
1) Relaxing Massage
2) Manicure
3) Eyebrow Trimming
4) Perm Hair (Still considering... Shld i?)
5) A Good Sleep

No comments: