Wednesday, October 22, 2008

潜意识的我

i wonder why i had tis dream last night... I've been preventing & stopping myself from tinking or brooding over those stuffs liao... But i tink i'm subconsciously brooding over this issue till i'm unaware or dun want to remind myself about it bah... So resulting in 潜意识 [subconsciousness] dreaming of it... Indeed i'm glad about the dream which i feel very bad & shouldn't have felt tis way la... But i guess my dream had reflect my true self, my realli real true feelings that i wish it happens bah... Be it good or bad~


Last 2 days was chatting with my fren Surong... She reminded me that its been sometimes that we seen each other which i recall to be more than 3mths bah... Time realli flies wor... I was stunned that its been so long... I guess i seldom take my initiative to contact my frenz to chat abt their life & things happening around them... I remembered i used to be hogging on the phone for at least 5hours per day but now the reluctance & forgetfulness & laziness to call especially after i started my worklife... Sometimes i felt that my worklife actually contribute to my quiet self... Please bear with me if tis behaviour really annoy u all~ Its not that i dun care k... I just forgt to remind myself to call... Time to time i will try to remind myself more frequently...


As mention was chatting with Surong about her relationship... She kept on complaining abt her bf tis & tat etc etc... She mention that i'm comforting her like as if i'm a Love Consultant/Love Guru... Haha! Dun tink i'm suitable for that name cos i dun believe in it... But i'm quite shock about the way i comfort her cos subconciously i felt that i'm able to see a broader picture than before & view relationship in different aspects/views even though i dun trully believe in love... I was tinking how cum i din use the same tactic to comfort myself when i faced similar problems in the past... Haha! Maybe my subciousness not that strong to overcum bah~


Please put on your thinking cap... Just wana share abit:

Do u people quarrel or do u hear people quarrel before? Have u ever really listen on how people quarrel? Did u notice when people quarrel, they will often use "U.... U.... U... U...." Seldom they will use "I.... I.... I..." even if hav, it will be a question as in "Wat about me? i got wrong meh? Am i wrong?" This is how quarrel aroused bah... Often when u cooled down, u will feel that u r nt right & contributed to the quarrel too.... It always take 2 hands to clap de... I feel that if each party mention more about "I... I... I..." I believe things will get much better bah.... i dunno am i right or wrong but tis is how i feel... At least i use this & seldom quarrel with people mah... Haha~


But just to add on.... Said is easier than done~ I'm human too, I do forget tis tactic at times & end up quarreling too....But at least subconciously i try mah...

No harm to trying~

No comments: