Wednesday, October 8, 2008

a work-less day at work

ktv-ed & drink-ed alittle yesterday...
at least my craving is being attended!! Felt so much better after that... =)
even though its usual hangout but felt so different cos not driving.... Haha!
Totally different feel~~ so much at ease... kekeZ!

i'm actually in office now but not doing any work cos its all DONE!! All thanks to my colleagues for helping me... hehe! So my work for the day is to wait for my client to arrive lo... Haha! At times i find my job so simple & easy but there are times whereby things get sOoo complicated & problematic that you can't even get into sleep at night time... I may sound exaggerating but its realli true... Many people say that i put too much work stress on myself le thats y i get insomnia... I tink it may be partly true bah... But i just dunno how to not stress over work, especially in my situation... Anyway, dun wish to talk so much abt work.. At least today is an easy day... =)

Sitting on my chair.. Staring at daze... I recall that i have quite a number of stuffs i need to buy... This shopping list has been pending for quite sometime oredi but i just can't remember everything i go out... I even jot it down on my notebook but i just forget to it out to refer when i'm out... Forgetful me!!! i feel that as my age increase, my memory is getting from bad to worst... Resulting i used alot of "Post-It Pad" to remind myself for alot of things & causing the usage of my Post-It pad is very fast... I did classify them in different colour to determine their urgency mode... For example, Yellow for KIV stuffs, Blue for not urgent, Purple for not so urgent, Pink for super urgent... Actually so many colours i only notice Pink one cos its super urgent... The rest were there to deocorate my desk to make it more colourful & vibrant... Haha!! but of cos the colour classification still got use la... i tink i will only be stress-less if only a day i can't find any pieces of Post-It Pad around my desk... Haha!! i noe i'm dreaming~

i noe tis post is getting to no where.... just bear with it lo... just wana doing some talking/typing nia cos the rest of the day i may typing le ma....

Ok la.. Will update again if my client leave early... =)

Cheers!

No comments: