Thursday, October 9, 2008

feeling a sense of relieved~

Was feeling rather worried since september which i mention in my bloggie... But now is a total relieved after my fren called up..At least the outcum is revealed even though it is be exactly the same as expected... Phew~

Was discussing wf a fren about tis topic : Happy & Unhappy moments...
Human tends to feel that time past very fast when they are happy whereas for unhappy/sad moments, the time is crawling so slowly... Am i right? I think most people will feel the same bah.... There's is actually some psychological logic behind this de.... I remember i read it before when i was in secondary school... If i'm not wrong its Estein who found this... Anyway that doesn't matter... As i discuss with my fren, we have different views on waiting period for happy thing & unhappy things....

For my view, I wish that the waiting period to be longer as i feel that its a kind of enjoyment awaiting for happy stuffs & so call an experience or maybe reaction time for unhappy stuffs.... I explain to him that happy moment is always too short or it pass too fast till most people forgot to enjoy it when its happening... Thats y i like waiting period cos i can feel excitement in me, happily waiting & hoping for things to happen or before it actually happens... Hope keep us alive!! =) For bad/unhappy stuffs, I also prefer to wait as i need time to digest how to cope it... For me, i will get tempermental & narrow minded.. So usually i need time to look at things in different angles to find solutions to solve/console myself... Sometimes you may get to learn a lesson from it.... To me i feel tat's life!

My fren view, he dun like to wait for both happy & unhappy stuffs... He prefer both to happen soon even though how bad/unhappy is the event... He explain that at least the outcum is out & fixed rather than tru out the waiting period, you are either worrying every moment for bad stuffs or feeling too excited about the happy things may happen... He explain that the outcum will cum sooner or later, y not make known the outcum, get it done. Be it gd or bad & face it to prevent urself making wild guesses to add on worrying & daydreaming...

There's neither right nor wrong bah... Just different views.... Maybe its the difference between man & woman... Or maybe its just me who do not want to face facts so fast.... Hahaha! But anyway, during these period of worrying i did tink alot & considered alot of stuffs... Anyway, no more worrying liao....

But to be frank, at times i really like to hope for things to happen than making it to happen... I find it a rather bad habit!

[p/s : above views mention does not applys to EVERYTHING in iCe's life....]

i'm penny-less today cos i left my money & card at home~ hoping for people to pay for my expenses until i reach home tonight.... kekez!

No comments: