Friday, October 17, 2008

busy week

been busy these days... Everyday seems nt enuff time, not enuff sleep... But at least i accomplished a few pending stuffs for this week with the convenience of car... Finally went Daiso wf pearl on tues but we rch only at 8.40pm... Which means we only hav 1hr & 20min to shop = not enuff.... Despite the little time we hav, we still manage to fill our trolley wf lots of things.. In fact its just my things... Pearl comment that i shop untill its frEe de.. Haha! actually my mind was blank when i'm there... I forgotten wat i need to buy liao... Only manage to recall a few nia... In the end, i bought alot of boxes... Haha.. Luckily gt car, i can't imagine i take public transport wf all the shopping bags... keke!

Oso went to meet Qi, Suling & Yiru on wed @ St James for a celebration for Suling cos she finally finish her slimming thingy & end result was good!!! So we intend to hav a small celebration wf ladies only... So i actually cancel my tuiton & went for nite out~ =) We did enjoy ourselves tat night with the games & drinks... And not forgetting watching Suling laughing away cos she was a little high~ Hahaha~ Dunno why/wat she is laughing abt... keke! Anyway i went there with a mission which is to take a pic of suling *****[beta dun say la].... Anyway, my mission was accomplished!! Haha... I haven show the main lead yet... Keke! Suppose to have another gal joining us de... But in the end she fly us aeroplane.... We was so sad & disappointed =_='' u noe who u r la hor.... Aeroplane Queen!!! kekez... Anyway, aeroplane queen got her revenge liao.... Wahahaha~ me & suling plan for the whole revenge to trick her.... =p

As for yest, went straight to suling place to pass her things & tabao dinner to eat wf her... Paiseh for the late dinner cos was rushing tru out & the traffic abit heavy & oso i dunno the way la... While we were eating, we were oso watching the tv prog that she joined de, forget wat name liao.... Next week will be her turn liao... Saw abit of advertisement le... Looking forward for the whole programme next week... Keke! After i left suling place, i went to car wash.... My 1st time... hehe! so fun... Was too lazy to wash it myself so i pay lo...

I tink today will be the most relaxing day but i assume to be extra tiring cos today is tuition day... Tinking of cancelling but i guess i can't bah cos next week will be exam week liao.. And somemore tml i wun be free for the make up lesson for wed session... Hope that today wun be too angry during tuition~

As for tml, suling, leon, yiru & me will be going expo for a part time job... Haha! Been so long time tat i work part time... Tink its gonna be fun bah... Thats y i agree wf it... Tinking of the tiredness & travelling time, i wonder can i take it mah....

Sunday wise, i tink my family is having a small celebration for mummy's birthday bah... Not confirm is it Sat or Sun.... Gotta chk wf didi & daddy tonight le...


Very packed & busy week hor.... But i felt happy~ Especially the days with 'Bluie'... Dreaming of having my own car now... GeeZ! Oso felt that my driving skills has improved tru out the week le... =) And i din noe i got fan as in fen si... a guy gave me his number & req me to call him as he say he likes to hear me sing... Keke! i noe its abit ridiculous la but just felt happy mah... But of cos i wun call him la... Tat's nt my kind of doing... Anyway, I oso dunno where i throw his number liao... Kekez... i noe i'm mei li mao la...


Felt so happy to hav fen si.... While my fren just so jealous abt it~ haha..... OK! Enuff of dreaming liao... Its time to 'BANG GANG' [hokkien phrase : off work] liao~

No comments: