Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Photo of Kent Ridge Park & Hort Park

Wasn't feeling good today... So instead of working, i'm actually uploading pics to ease my frustration & hoping that the nature pictures can cool me off abit... Only manage to upload some of it here cos the file all too big liao...
I tink its due to the strong sunlight that make the colours so vibrant in the pics~
Kent Ridge Park & Hort Park
(did u see me out there?keke~)

Its a 36 degree day.. Super hot!!!


Hot until even the fishes were hiding under shade... They swam reverse way to park themselves under the shade... Haha~ cutE!


the green green scenery




the pond @ Hort Park...

I manage to capture pictures of dragonfly resting~

~ the flowers piCs ~


~My fav shot~



Lastly is a magic shot... =)
(Clockwise: my hand, my didi, my dad)

No comments: