Tuesday, October 7, 2008

bo liao~ing

feeling rather boring @ work except for the busy morning i had.... Both my electric & water supply gt problem my delicated electrician came to check out my office & at the same time PUB send people down to check out my water supply.... I ran up & down to make sure things are done nicely.... Tired me!! Tell u people.... The water from my tap is sOooo digusting till i dare not drink water today.... Cos my building was cleaning the water tank & btw i was nt informed at all... I tink everything was cause by the cleaning.... i tink i beta dun desribe much in here~ Although now is okay liao but i still dare not drink.... I went to buy 2 bottles of 1.5L of mineral water for consumption.... I hope the phobia will be gone within these few days if not i gotta bring my own water to work liao...

After the busy morning... I actually got no mood to work liao.... So i actually sit in another office to chit chat with my colleagues & at the same time see how is their work doing... Then after i came back to my office, i actually surf net & read bloggie tru out.... I read my frenz bloggie & oso my past entries.... Recall alot of things in the past... Feeling that i miss alot of things, alot of chances... being sad or happy, god or bad, i was smiling away when reading.... Din manage to read all anyway... cos I tink i had a feeling to stop....

the craving for ktv & alcohol is getting stronger...
having foul mood anyway.... Cold war with mum!!!

No comments: