Monday, October 13, 2008

a disaster weekend

Phew~ Finally finish my morning work... At least now got abit of time to blog... I noe i seldom updates during weekend cos due to laziness or business.... Keke! Tis time is actually angry-ness!!! I actually had my tuition remedial lesson on saturday due to fri session was incomplete.... Wat a blood boil...ING session!! Initially was tinkng of a light session then bring the 2 children (niece & nephew) out for ice cream at Swensen... In the end, i was too irritated cum no mood till i only brought niece for ice cream at Mama shop to just fulfiled my ice-cream promise... My nephew was totally a freaking irritating crook!!! Its was only a 3hr session & he is able to make me shout at the peak of my voice... In the end i told my nephew that i can't tolerate liao... My hair is going to stand if i continue with him... So i just went off with my niece & left him in the house with his maid... A total 2 days of disaster!! On fri, my dad also explode at my nephew cos of his unserious-ness... Then saturday, he was like testing my patience too~ WTH! Tis boi is unique.. UNIQUE-LY MISCHIEVOUS.....

So I actually went for a nature walk at Kent Ridge name Hort Park with my family... Saw alot of nice beautiful flowers, greens & trees... Was out at sun for 4hrs & all my family members got a sunburn.... I tink its been sometime that i went under sun liao.... Felt really different out in the sun....Vitamin D is taking action~ Took quite a numbers of pics... will update after i load....
Nature is sOooo beautiful...



Oh ya... Today is Suling & Leon's filming day...
Wondering how is their result oredi? Especially suling... Must be doing great rite.... Got to noe from Pearl tat the filming is at Marina Sq in noon & at night they will be proceeding for steamboat @ Bugis.... I'm not joining for both session as i'm too camera shy & dun like tis kind of publicity on tv even a split seconds oso dun wan.... As for steamboat, i tot of joining but i have a major praying session today at 8pm & somemore i'm vegetarian today... Felt abit guilty that i'm not able to join to witness her brand new change... I hope she is not angry lo... I called her just now but she is too busy to talk to me cos she is doing her make-up preparing for the filming... Heard her disappointed tone when i told her that i'm not going for steamboat.... Hope that she is not angry cos i haven tell her that i'm going for praying... hmm~ But i spoke to the male lead "Leon" cos he is done liao.... He say that Suling is extremely pretty wor... Manage to speak to Suling awhile & she even told me her make-up & outfit can get champion for Miss Singapore liao... KekeZ!! I guess she must be pretty stunning today... =)
Will wait for photographs... Cos i tink there are lots of photographers there bah.... hehe! Oredi told pearl to take more liao...
I tink i will meet Suling tis week cos its been a long time that i 've since her liao... Wana see her with my own eyes... =) Wondering when is she free to let me treat her a meal for apology of her disappointment... Gotta chk with her tonight or tml....

No comments: