Monday, September 29, 2008

distracting myself

Was a kinda bad day.... woke up feeling nt enuff sleep... no appetite for breakfast... reach office at 9am & saw that my order was a total chaos... Was feeling so bad till i can't even bother to react/scold any1... I tink tml then i scold bah... everything seems so un-right today... Haiz!!


My head is aching like nobody's business... Feeling giddy since morning.... I wonder is it becos i haven eat anything for today yet... I'm drinking my 2nd coffee nw but it doesn't seems to help to keep me awake... haiz!! Was actually feeling giddy, restless, lazy & hungry or shld i say famished right at tis moment... Complicated hor... Feel shitty!! Trying to distract myself by typing a post as i hardly update anything these days...


Oh ya! One thing i wana jot it down.... 27th September was Andy Lau aka my hubby's birthday... Read the newspaper & gt to noe that he is 47 oredi.... Wow! we have a 23yrs age gap... Pretty large & disheartening figures.... Can't believe myself to be so in luv with tis OLD guy... Haha!! [just bear with the craziness when talking about him..... cannot control]


During weekend, went to celebrate my little nephew Jayden's 1st Birthday... He so cute~ so adorable~ I took alot of his pics... Will update a few once done with uploading...
Right at tis moment just show alittle bit of his cute-ness... His birthday cake!!! Tadah~




I noe my post is getting to no where cos i gt nothing in mind to blog... So its bits & pieces everywhere... As i said it a post "distracting myself"....

Please bear with it lo~~

Wasn't feeling gd these days... kinda worried about a fren...

[Craving for steamboat again tonight.... But my handphone doesn't seems to ring ley.... Sigh~]

No comments: