Monday, September 22, 2008

Sweaty Panty Sunday

Visited tis place on Sunday morning with my daddy, mummy & didi... Its the Henderson Bridge @ Mt Faber... If i'm not wrong, it actually leads to Telok Balangah.... The bridge is really an eye opening... I never seen such big, long, curvy & high bridge in before... Initially gt a little panic cos i'm abit afraid of heights.. But after awhile felt alright le.... Bridge made of wooden planks which occasionally u can see the traffic tru the gap between the planks... I took the courage to look down from the bridge & my legs were abit shaky... Keke! [din get much info of tat bridge cos too tired to read the information board liao]

Weather was good as Sun is doing his job up there! We took nearly 2hr to complete the Mt Faber journey including finding bridge plus kaypohing plus disturbing insects, squirrels, chamelon & even snake... Haha! Not me not me... Its my mummy & daddy... A super long & tiring journey cos of the up & down slopes... All thanks to my Officier daddy & Commando didi... They lead mummy & me into the forest which claims to be the shorter route... Indeed it is shorter... But the slopes made us really perspire & pant like mad... This haven ended... We head over to Labrador Park & again hill climbing.... Went there before wf Suling & frens for fishing last year... I'm sure Suling & Leon wouldn't forget tat experience that we climbed tat hill on a rainy day jus to go fishing at the Jetty...

Overall we enjoyed our "Sweaty Panty Sunday" very much.... We even plan next Sunday trip liao.... Another sweaty sunday cuming along...

No comments: