Tuesday, September 30, 2008

finally i did my 1st threading for FREE~

Over the weekends, i happens to found out that there is threading services just a 5min walk from my home... So excited & hapi~ I even book an appt for it but in the end i din go becos i got last min date & somehow i hesitate lor~ Tinking abt the pain my gals describe i'm oredi shivering le.. Then plus i'm afraid tat somehow it will cos irritation on my face.... But yesterday was asking mummy abit threading & she say list me the pro & cons of it... Saying that its good etc etc... Even daddy oso comment that its good.... So with so many gd comments, i finally decided to go & try it... Then mummy & daddy ask me y i ask so much abt threading then i told them i never do b4 mah.... U know wat they say!!!!

Mummy : "U wana try ah.... Go home i do for u lor...."
Me : "............" [silently tinking dunno whether can trust ant...]
Daddy to Mummy : "U really know meh? Who teach u?"
Mummy : "Aiyah.. so easy! Last time young learn before mah..... i even do for myself!"
Daddy : "i oso noe how to do ley..... last time ah ma teach me before!"
Me : "HUH!! u oso know ah..... But very long ago liao la.... u all still remember meh...?"
Mummy : "go home i show u...."
Daddy : "if mum cannot make it then i do for u!!"
Me : (-______-)" [keep quiet lo]

In the end, my 1st threading session was done at my home with me lying on sofa while both threading beautician beside me... 1 apply powder, 1 thread.... Poor me lying there enduring the pain & their discussion/debate on the topic "How to do threading"
Halfway tru, i'm oredi in pain like mad liao.... My mum keep on asking me "pain anot>?" Luckily she manage to finish the whole face cos she tot of stoping halfway tru de... she say i keep screaming "Aiyoh.... Ooooo... ahahhhhhh" Hahahha... Cannot blame mah... 1st timer ley.... dunno how pain is pain mah.... But after awhile jiu feel not so painful liao... Or maybe numb liao bah... Haha!!!

Check on mirror & see that there's no big diff ley... Maybe still din thread enuff bah.... Can see some parts really hairless & smoother abit... Mummy claims that i do not have much facial hairs... [dunno isit she can't see or really dun hav...] Maybe in another 2-3wks, i go n try my neighbourhood de.... See got difference mah.... Hahaha!!

Thanks Mummy & Daddy for the FREE threading service.... I try it out myself yest & found out that it isn't very difficult though... Can do for myself next time for small portion like eyebrows... But of cos for a good threading i tink seek Professional is still the best choice...

No comments: