Thursday, September 4, 2008

his birthday card

i received an oversea mail today...
i was surprised to see a birthday card from him...
Complicated feelings!! i dunno shld i be happy or dishearten or disappointed or sad...
Happy becos he remember & care to send me greetings from so far away & telling me he is fine...
Dishearten becos our simple wish to celebrate my birthday, not being able to be come true...
Disappointed becos he left w/o a word & din leave me any ways to contact him...
Sad becos i haven got the chance to let him explain to me everything & i tink will never have any chance le bah...

jus wana jot down my complicated feelings... =)
had my manicure done just down & chosen his fav nail colour which i never try before...
Then cum hm jiu saw his mail liao... Wat a coincidence~

Wondering will i be able to get to sleep with so many complicated feelings......

No comments: