Thursday, September 11, 2008

some thoughts...

yesterday nite i poured out so many things to my fren..... these things have been kept deeply in my heart & i dun even bother/hardly share with my frenz cos i feel i'm crazily insane.... I think no one will bother to listen to me bah... i wonder why i talk so much yesterday & din even care to bother what i have said... =_=''

in the end, my fren just tell me...


"Ah mui, u are too young to say those stuffs liao.... U still have a long long way to go tru...."


Really gt a long long way to go mah??? this makes me recall back when i was 16... a feng shui master told me that i will live till at least 80 or 90 years old & lead a wonderfully happy & blissful life.... ONLY IF i pass tru the major crisis in my 20s... IF NOT, i wun live pass my 30s....
Hmm... So sometimes i always doubt i have a long long way to go even though i'm not that superstitious...

[having headache day 3 --- panadol dun help!]

No comments: