Saturday, September 20, 2008

Unsleep Mode

i noe its late oredi... But i jus dunno y i couldn'y get to sleep... sigh~ its been a long day for me today & yet i'm not feeling tired... work plus tuition session with my little cousin till 11pm right after work... By the way, i started to be tutor for 1 wk liao... today is the 3rd session... Never knew i have such patience when teaching such hyper child... But of cos i'm still the stern 'ah bing jie jie'.. I have to cos if not he will be nasty with me... I still love kids & love to pamper them de... I wonder y am i not tired after teaching tis hyper active child... i should be super tired isn't it!!!

Anyway, i'm having sleeping problems for some time le... And I actually got myself a supplement from GNC to prompt restful sleeps.... As told it will cos drowsiness & make u wanting to sleep... Sounds like what i wanted most these days & the word "restful sleep" lure me to pay for it... Kekez! Its jus cherry flavoured tablets for u to put under ur tongue & let it dissolve... Very small nia... Size is slightly bigger than Smint... Most important is that its effective!!!! But i dun wish to rely on it cos i tink its still not very good if taken often bah... so i try not to take it too often... Only try 3 times so far... Each time 1 so i still gt 117 tablets more... Alot isn't it!! Wana try...? i sell in per piece mannner.... Hahaha~ [kidding la~]

Am still considering whether to take anot? Cos i dun need to wake up early tml... Hmm~ Should i continue to watch DVD til dawn??

About DVD~ I just finish watching "$ nt enuff" not a bad show.... I love that Old auntie in tat show... I tink she is nickname as FAB auntie... Her acting is really gd sia... So ke lianz... SOme people may find their family issue abit exaggerating but dun be surprise its happening around u... At least i did personally experience tis kind of incidence myself... Its even more kua zhang than the show... As quoted by a fren when i tell him part of my family issue :"Ur family problem so drama de... If being taken by mediacorp as storyline will be a super duper long & interesting drama series sia..." Can u imagine how drama is drama!!! For u to imagine...
Back to DVD, i still gt my hong kong series waiting for me to start.... Tang Xin Feng Bao II... Dunno nice not... Feel in luv with HK drama since 7yrs ago... From a cantonese idiot to the current me who is able to understand & speak alittle considered fluent cantonese... Not bad sia~ All thanks to TC who reccommend me to take tis 'dialect class' which lasted 7yrs liao & its still going on & on...

Oops! Before i forget... Its his birthday today....

Happy Birthday to U
Happy Birthday to U
Happy Birthday to Tien Cheng....
Happy Birthday to Uuuuuuu



Okay... I tink my Zzzz monster is on his way liao... i can feel its arrival liao... NiteZ peepZ~

No comments: