Tuesday, September 9, 2008

~Thank you~

Wana thank my galz for celebrating my birthday on Sunday & they bought me a cake [which i din noe abt it] so sweet of them!!! Thanks Aunt Maggie & Uncle Johnny for the food supply & their entertainment session while we were eating... Haha! The steamboat session was great with u galz... Reminds me those days when we were in sec school... We always hang ard at Pearl's Jurong house... We used to sit ard together chit chatting, gossiping & gigling... Hahaha~

On saturday, there was another surprise from my family, with all my aunt, uncles & grandparents & all cousins around... So pai seh ley!! I was so shy when they off lights & sing me a birthday song... Everybody knew there was a cake cutting session but me... No wonder everybody seems so secretive tat day when we were at grandparents house having dinner... i tot i was too sensitive.... In the end, i found out that its my parents & bro who arrange all these... Thanks mummy, daddy & didi...

On fri i feel that i jus wana hav a peace & relac day & so i arrange for a spa & massage session... Its was quite nice la... At least i felt relieved after the whole thing... Jus tat i feel whole body ache the next 2 days... Initially I tot my birthday will end like tat tis year until my phone ring just before i prepared to sleep... It was another surprise cuming along which i oso din noe about it at all... Cos i was chatting with my fren on phone & was feeling abit drowsy becos of the massage... I got shocked when my fren suddenly asked me to look out of my window cos we were talking about spooky stuffs... Scare me sia... But it turned out to be another cake surprise la... Not ghost la!! Thanks for the scary surprise & present =) Haha~

In total, this year i have 3 cakes on 3 consecutive days... Somemore the cute thing is all are Chocolate de... Haha!! Wat a coincidence...

Anyway, i noe i hav mention many time in tis post liao but still wana say 1 last time, Thanks you all of u for the surprises & birthday greetings from many people that make this birthday a great one [which initially i tot it will jus be another day in calander] I really appreciate alot alot... HugZz!

No comments: